Annie Daley from the website BUZZFEED is just Jamaica crazy and she wrote this amazing article called '25 reasons why a trip to Jamaica will make you a happier person'.
I listed the 25 reasons below but you should really read the article here .
The 25 reasons
1. The beaches are seriously beautiful
2. And you can eat and drink all the deliciousness you want on beaches
3. There are also beautiful, beautiful mountains
4. And you can stay in them [Places available to stay on the mountains]
5. And even hike to the top of them for sunrise
6. Blue Mountain coffee is seriously amazing
7. There’s happy music playing everywhere
8. And thanks to this music, there’s a powerful; feeling of consciousness that will seep into your soul
9. You can visit the Bob Marley Museum in Kingston
10. And even play around in the fields where Marley grew up
11-12. You can wake up to beautiful views
13. There are beautiful tropical flowers everywhere you turn.
14. And bars, too. So many bars
15. Speaking of drinks, Red Stripe tastes good at any time of day — morning, noon, and night
16. As does Rum & Ting
17. You can smoke pretty much whenever and wherever you want
18. There are tons of random secret parks and forest patches just waiting to be discovered
19. The jerk situation is ON POINT
20. And the rest of the local food is damn good, too
21. There are even a bunch of organic farms you can visit
22. The Blue Lagoon is a thing that exists
23. There are tons of cute little cottages and Airbnbs
24. The sunsets are just magical
25. But perhaps most of all, Jamaica is the best place to slow down for a second, breathe deep, and just smile. Because ‘everyting really is irie, mon … just the way it should be’.